Mucky Nutz Fat Face FatBike Fender XL
The Mucky Nutz unique supersized Fat Face Fender - specifically designed for fat bikes with rigid forks. They are the lightest and most versatile MTB mudguards available.
The clever design is the only one of its kind - when the arms are overlapped, the mudguard curves, making a strong 3D shape that offers substantially more coverage close to the tire.
- The original, proven design - Made to Mucky Nutz premium standard, to compliment your ride and stand years of abuse on the trails.
- Stops any muck, gravel, pine needles, snow, sand, and animals*** being flung into your face!
- Fits close to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- Can be used on all wheel sizes
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals, and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Comes with genuine, high-quality re-usable Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and stanchions, making fitting and removal a breeze. You can also choose zip-ties if you prefer.
- Fitted correctly there is no movement or rattling.
- Compatible with most fat bike rigid fork designs.
- Can be used as a rearguard on some arrangements.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.
- Made in the UK, from fully recyclable plastic!
* XL version is longer and provides more coverage
* This fender is not compatible with forks that feature a cross piece in the arch, such as the Trek Farley.