Muc-Off V2 Tubeless Valve Kit, 80mm
ALL-NEW TUBELESS VALVES
SEE THEM IN ACTION
Tubeless just got an upgrade! Introducing the Muc-Off V2 Tubeless Valves. Stronger, lighter, and easier than ever to inflate tires. Available in 10 eye-popping colors, add some custom bling to your ride and ensure the perfect seal for your wheels. Take a closer look at what makes the V2 Valves better than ever.
Muc-Off's All-New V2 Tubeless Valves were redesigned to be stronger and lighter than before by upgrading the Aluminum from 6061 to Aircraft-Grade 7075 Aluminum. In addition, the V2 Tubeless Valves feature an all-new Tire Insert Air-Flow System making them even easier to use by including a 6-Slot Channel machined into the base. This allows the tire to be inflated easier, ensures compatibility with most tubeless tire foam inserts, and allows your tubeless sealant fluid and air to flow freely when running tubeless inserts.
Includes 3 sets of different shaped rubber inserts to fit a variety of rim shapes and create the perfect value to rim seal.
- Precision machined from aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum
- TIre insert airflow system that allows the tires to be inflated easier
- 4mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation/removal
- Well suited for both Road and MTB
- Available in 3 different sizes - 44mm, 60mm or 80mm
- Includes Valve Core Removal Tool (integrated into spare alloy cap)
*** Compatible with Presta Valves ONLY ***WHAT'S INCLUDED?
- 2x 7075 Aluminium Presta valves
- 2x Valve caps
- 2x Locking nuts
- 1x Valve core removal tool (doubles as a spare valve cap)
- 3 x Pairs of rubber bases for size choice
Muc-Off Tubeless valves will work with most tubeless rims. If you are unsure, please refer to your rim manufacturer's instructions to check which tubeless valves will work for your rims.FITTING INSTRUCTIONS
- Firstly, remove the valve cap, locking ring and o-ring from the valve stem.
- Then choose the correct rubber base for your rim type. Rims with a curved rim section will use the circular rubber base. Rims with a square rim section will use the square rubber base. Slot this down to the bottom of the valve stem. (If you find your rim has a larger valve hole and the smaller circular fitment is too loose, use the larger circular fitment to plug the hole)
- Now push the valve stem into the hole in the rim and push it right the way through. Then place the rubber 0-ring onto the valve stem and slide it all the way down until it meets the rim.
- Screw the locking ring onto the valve stem and tighten it down above the o-ring. This sandwiches between the locking ring and the rim. Push firmly down on the valve base inside the rim as you tighten the locking ring. Keep pushing until the locking rick is hand tight and the rubber o-ring squash out. This way you know you've created a good air-tight seal.
- TIP - don't overtighten as this can cause leaking. Finish by screwing on your preferred valve cap.
- Use the valve core removal tool (integrated into spare alloy cap) to remove the core and fill with no puncture hassle tubeless sealant and inflate! Job Done.