Muc-Off Stealth Tubeless Puncture Plug Repair Kit
If your puncture is too big for a normal patch, then it’s time to reach for a puncture plug. They’re an on-the-go way to repair holes in road, MTB or Gravel Tires.
When a puncture strikes and it’s just too big and gnarly to seal, the Muc-Off Stealth Tubeless Puncture Plug is the ultimate backup tool, which is cleverly stored inside your bar ends. The expanding silica plugs (which is included) cover most MTB, Road, and Gravel Handlebar sizes and the premium CNC Machined Aluminum bar ends are available in 10 anodized colors to match your ride. Each lightweight and durable set contains everything you need to get back riding when you’re stuck battling a hole that’s just not sealing.
- Designed to plug and repair multiple holes that won’t seal with just sealant, compatible with all tubeless MTB, Gravel and Road tires
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum, Anodized for Style
- Expanding plug insert fits most MTB, Gravel & Road Handlebars, adjustable with included 17mm, 19mm and 21mm Silica Plugs to fit different diameters
- Easy installation into bars using a 4mm Allen key, compatible with all open-end grips and drop bars
Small, lightweight and durable - The stealth Tubeless Puncture Plug is the perfect tool to seal those gnarly punctures and get you out of trouble!HIGHLIGHTS
- Screws into bar ends using a just a 4mm Allen key
- Plugs and repairs multiple holes that won’t seal with just sealant
- Available in 10 Anodized Colors to match your Muc-Off tubeless valves