MRP Ramp Control Upgrade Cartridges for Rock Shox
MRP's Ramp Control Cartridge gives you the ability to adjust your support on-the-fly. Whether it’s a new-school flow trail or near vertical DH course, Ramp Control gives you immediate control of the terrain at hand.
CUSTOM TUNE ON THE TRAIL
In-arguably, convenience is one of the biggest benefits of the Ramp Control Cartridge versus internally-accessed volume adjustment components. Internally-accessed spacers aren’t friendly to on-trail experimentation and tuning - requiring bulky tools and a clean environment to utilize. With Ramp Control, experimentation is so simple it’s encouraged! The powerful range of Ramp Control is harnessed through a simple 16-position knob with clearly defined detents. This 16-position knob allows you to arrive at your base setting in just one ride on a familiar trail, whereas internally-accessed spacers require a trial and error approach along with several rides followed by garage or shop session just to arrive at the same point.
A BETTER WAY TO TUNE
The volume adjustment spacers used by competing brands change the shape of the air-spring’s curve throughout the entire travel range, regardless of velocity. Aside from the slight change resulting from the volume of the cartridge itself, the Ramp Control upgrade effects only the ending stoke spring curve - as its damping effect is velocity-dependent. This portion of the curve represents intense, sharp hits, and big events, like landing a sizable drop or plowing through a rock garden.
Without Ramp Control, your fork’s behavior is compromised by your desired feel elsewhere in the stroke. With Ramp Control, you can tune the general feel of your fork through its air-pressure and damper settings, and isolate big-hit performance and bottom-out with the Ramp Control adjustment.
NO MORE COMPROMISES, TUNE TO THE TRAIL AT HAND
Unless you just ride one trail, the air-spring volume you’ve so carefully tuned with internally-accessed volume spacers is probably not ideal for all your adventures. A trip to the bike park might reveal, for example, that more support would be welcomed when the features and drops get bigger and trails get steeper than those found on your local go-to trail. If you have extra spacers and the necessary tools on hand, and don’t mind burning time that could otherwise be spent riding, you could make the necessary adjustments. Or, in just seconds, you could add more Ramp Control and keep the good times rolling.
- External air spring bottom out adjuster
- Gives the ability to adjust, on-the-fly, the air spring's ending-stroke curve. Part high-speed compression damping, part bottom-out control, Ramp Control is completely independent of your damper or air spring pressure settings
- Functions similar to Rock Shox Tokens but it's adjustable on the fly with no tools necessary
- Adds speed-sensitive ending-stroke control and bottom-out force adjustability to compatible forks
- Just 55g - lighter than most air-spring assemblies with more than two tokens
- Isolate and tune bottom-out with minimal changes to initial and mid-stroke
- Bring your tuning to the trail and out of the workshop!
- Easy installation requires little time and few tools - no lower-leg removal required
- TAH2MP9000 is compatible with Rock Shox Pike (non-Boost) 2013-2016 with travel 140mm+ 29" and 130mm+ 26/27.5" and Boxxer World Cup 2010-2016
- TAH2MP9002 is compatible with Rock Shox Pike 15x110 (Boost)/Lyrik/Yari 2015-2016 and Pike (non-Boost) 2017 with travel 140mm+ 29"/27.5+ and 130mm 26/27.5"
- TAH2MP9006 is compatible with Pike short travel (non-Boost) 2013-2016 with travel 120mm 27.5" and 120/130mm 29"
- TAH2MP9008 is compatible with short travel Pike 15x110 (Boost)/Lyrik/Yari 2015-2016 and Pike (non-Boost) 2017 with travel 120mm 27.5" and 120/130mm 29"
- TAH2MP9010 Reba, Revelation, Sid 2013-2017 and Bluto 2014-2017 with travel 100-140mm