MRP 26" Rigid Fat Fork: Black/Carbon
Most riders are looking for something that is swappable with a bike running a Bluto. That is, a 150x15mm thru axle and a suspension corrected 490mm axle to crown. This is exactly what MRP has created - a 5″ tire compatible fork that weighs in at 2 lbs.
MRP has introduced a new fork that is compatible with all of the current fitments. Still without a name, the Fat Fork is now available with some improvements to their guides plus a few other updates…
Lighten up that fat bike with MRP's Fat Fork - designed for Not-so-fat Fat Bikes.
- Designed for 26" fat bikes looking to go on a diet
- 34mm carbon legs with forged aluminum crown and dropouts
- Fits up to 5" tires
- Wheel: 26" Fatbike
- Color: Black/Carbon
- Leg Diameter: 34mm
- Steerer: Tapered (28.6/40)
- Offset 42mm
- Brake Mount: 160mm PM (Disc only)
- Axle: 15x150mm TA
- Tire Clearance: 26" x 4.8"
- Axle-to-Crown (length): 490mm
- Weight: 2.0 lbs. / 906 g