Maxxis Minion DHR II Tire - 27.5 x 2.3, 3C/EXO/TR
The DHR II is the gold standard for riders wanting maximum traction and cornering grip when trail conditions get loose and muddy.
- Ramped paddle shaped center knobs roll efficiently and provide excellent traction for climbing and braking
- Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium
- EXO casing provides protection on sidewalls for extreme cut and abrasion resistance while remaining lightweight and highly flexible
- 3C triple compound construction features a harder base rubber layer and two progressively softer top layers to maximize performance
- 3C Maxx Terra is an intermediate compound that provides additional grip but still retains excellent tread wear and rolling resistance qualities
- Defined Color: Black
- Flat Protection: Sidewall
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- ISO Width: 58 mm
- Intended Use: Mountain
- Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.3
- PSI: 65
- TPI: 60
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 27.5"
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Weight: 805
Maxxis Minion DHR II Tire - 27.5 x 2.3, 3C/EXO/TR has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews.