Maxxis Minion DHF DH W Tire, 27.5 x 2.5"
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. Featuring directional ramped knobs for low rolling resistance, fore-to-aft channel cut knobs for straight line control, and large block side knobs for cornering
- Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
- 3C triple compound construction features a harder base rubber layer and two progressively softer top layers to maximize performance
- 3C Maxx Grip provides the best grip in the Maxxis 3C lineup with slow rebound for DH applications
- EXO: additional densely woven, lightweight, flexible fabric added to casing for enhanced puncture protection
- TR: Tubeless Ready
- WT: Wide trail casing is optimized for 35mm inner width rims
- DH Models: A tough 2-ply casing and butyl sidewall reinforcement
- 3C MaxxGrip: The ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in DH applications
- Model: 27.5" DH/WT
- Width: 2.5"
- Tire Intended Use: Mountain
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- ISO Width: 64 mm
- Compound: 3C MaxxGrip
- Tire Bead: Wire
- Bead: Non-Folding
- Casing: 60tpi 2-ply
- Flat Protection: Sidewall
- PSI: 50
- Color: Black
- Weight: 1390g