Manitou Mezzer Pro LE 29" Sterling Edition Fork, Chrome
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The ALL NEW Manitou Mezzer redefines lighter, stiffer 180mm Enduro Mountain Bike Forks
Introducing the Sterling Edition of the Manitou Mezzer Pro. Utilizing the same 37mm chassis and internal tech as Manitou's existing Mezzer Pro, each Sterling Edition Fork receives an extra level of detail and care before leaving the factory floor. To create an ultra-smooth and crisp paint finish, each lower leg and crown assembly are polished by hand. Combining this brilliant finish with the already brilliantly tunable Mezzer platform resulting in the crown jewel of suspension forks for anyone looking to upgrade their front end.
The Sterling Edition of the Mezzer Pro will be limited to 250 units globally and only available through our trusted dealers and your local bike shops. Make sure you contact your local dealer and reserve one today!
Stiffness is paramount in a versatile enduro fork. Long travel means a 180mm fork is going to get hucked off some crazy drops, and ridden down gnarly trails. So Manitou bumped up stanchion diameter and made sure to put all the material where it counts.
Loaded with unprecedented features, the Mezzer Pro gives you the handling and control you need for the ultimate enduro ride. Built around 37mm stanchions and a Reverse-Arch lower leg design with the Hexlock SL2 axle, the Mezzer Pro is the stiffest chassis in its category… as well as the lightest. Whether you’re looking to beef up your trail bike or match the suspension on your enduro bike, the Mezzer Pro is available with 140mm to 180mm internally adjustable travel in 10mm increments.
Light and stiff on its own is nice, but it’s the internals that make a mountain bike fork. Inside the Mezzer is the best of the tech from the trail Mattoc & downhill Dorado to deliver supple and tunable performance.
The Mezzer is loaded with new technology such as a fully sealed MC² Damper, Manitou's proven Dorado Air Spring, and the life-changing IRT Volume Adjuster. It has adjustable low and high speed compression damping, a hydraulic bottom-out circuit, and a fully adjustable air spring, giving you the tools to dial in your ride exactly how you want it. With features like these, the Mezzer Pro truly is the ultimate enduro fork.
The damping is taken care of through Manitou's fully sealed MC² Cartridge Damper. Adjustments include external high and low-speed compression damping as well as low-speed rebound. Manitou also included a factory set HBO (Hydraulic Bottom Out) to give riders an added level of control when things get gnarly.
Dorado Air with IRT
Derived from Manitou's legendary Dorado Inverted DH Fork, Dorado Air uses a unique balancing valve at the piston where the positive and negative air springs are equalized during the air fill process. This design provides a smooth and consistent spring rate without any flat or dead spots.
Acting as a secondary positive air chamber the IRT provides complete control over the mid-late stroke of the fork. This allows riders to tune their initial stroke separate from their mid-late allowing a butter-smooth initial feel without sacrificing mid-stroke support.
Manitou's patented Hex Axle locks the lower legs in place, eliminating rotation around the axle, providing unsurpassed stiffness in a light weight tooled package.
- 37mm stanchions, Reverse-Arch design and Hexlock SL2 axle for the ultimate stiffness
- Fully adjustable IRT (Infinite Rate Tune) Volume Adjuster allows control over the mid-stroke support and bottom-out progressivity independent from initial spring rate to independently tune small bump sensitivity and big-hit performance
- Sealed MC2 Damper offers separate high-speed and low-speed compression adjustments for quick and precise, on-the-trail tuning. Utilizing a bladder, the new sealed cartridge maintains damping consistency in the most severe riding conditions.
- Originally developed for the Dorado Down-Hill Fork, the Dorado Air Spring offers ultimate sensitivity featuring a self-equalizing negative air spring. When inflating the fork both the positive and negative air chambers are filled simultaneously equalizing the pressures to create an incredibly supple feel
- 140mm to 180mm internally adjustable travel in 10mm increments (travel spacers included)
- Integrated flexible fender can be installed/removed by three small screws threaded into the arch of the fork
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Colors: Chrome
- Travel: 180mm
- Spring: Dorado Air w/ IRT
- Bottom Out: Hydraulic Bottom Out, Rubber Bumper
- Steerer: 1.5” Taper Only
- Crown: Deep-Hollow Forged Aluminum
- Offset: 44mm
- Dropout: 15x110mm Boost thru-axle
- Compression Damping: MC² Bladder Cartridge
- Rebound Damping: Adjustable TPC Cartridge
- Adjustments: High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, Low Speed Rebound, Infinite Rate Tune (IRT), Air Pressure
- Leg Diameter: 37mm
- Leg Material: 7050 Butted Aluminum
- Brake: Post Mount 180mm
- Axle: Hexlock SL 15mm
- Weight: 4.77lbs, 2032g