Manitou Mezzer Pro 29" Boost Fork, Matte Black
Manitou Mezzer redefines lighter, stiffer 180mm enduro mountain bike forks
Stiffness is paramount in a versatile enduro fork. Long travel means a 180mm fork is going to get hucked off some crazy drops, and ridden down gnarly trails. So Manitou bumped up the stanchion diameter and made sure to put all the material where it counts.
Loaded with unprecedented features, the Mezzer Pro gives you the handling and control you need for the ultimate enduro ride. Built around 37mm stanchions and a Reverse-Arch lower leg design with the Hexlock SL2 Axle, the Mezzer Pro is the stiffest chassis in its category. Whether you’re looking to beef up your trail bike or match the suspension on your enduro bike, the Mezzer Pro is available with 140mm to 180mm internally adjustable travel in 10mm increments. It has adjustable low and high-speed compression damping, a hydraulic bottom-out circuit, and a fully adjustable air spring, giving you the tools to dial in your ride exactly how you want it. With features like these, Mezzer Pro truly is the ultimate enduro fork.
Light and stiff on its own is nice, but it’s the internals that makes a mountain bike fork. Inside the Mezzer is the best of the tech from the trail Mattoc & downhill Dorado to deliver supple and tunable performance.
- Sealed MC² Damper offers separate high-speed and low-speed compression adjustments for quick and precise on-the-trail tuning
- More responsive & more adjustable with MC², TPC, & IRT
- Expansion bladder with patent-pending blow-off valve compensates for oil displacement, with lower friction than a traditional internal floating piston
- 37mm stanchions, Reverse-Arch design, and Hexlock SL2 Axle for the ultimate stiffness - up to 30% higher than similar forks from competitors
- Dorado Air spring features an enlarged negative air chamber for the linear initial stroke and reduced IRT volume for progressive end stroke
- Fully adjustable IRT Air Spring to fine-tune ride feel
- 140mm to 180mm internally adjustable travel in 10mm increments (travel spacers included)
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Colors: Matte Black
- Travel: Choose from 160mm or 180mm
- Spring: Dorado Air w/ IRT
- Bottom Out: Hydraulic Bottom Out, Rubber Bumper
- Steerer: 1.5” Taper Only
- Crown: Deep-Hollow Forged Aluminum
- Offset: 44mm or 51mm
- Compression Damping: MC² Bladder Cartridge
- Rebound Damping: Adjustable TPC Cartridge
- Adjustments: High-Speed Compression, Low-Speed Compression, Low-Speed Rebound, Infinite Rate Tune (IRT), Air Pressure
- Leg Diameter: 37mm
- Leg Material: 7050 Butted Aluminum
- Brake: Post Mount 180mm
- Axle: Hexlock SL 15mm
- Weight: 4.4lbs, 2000g
Manitou Mezzer Pro 29" Boost Fork, Matte Black has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews.