Manitou Circus Expert 26" Dirt Jump Fork (Tapered Steerer) 2020 Model
Sorry, this item is out of stock
ALL NEW 2020
Smooth is more than just minimizing friction. Smooth is iterating a crown 20 times until a chassis is both XC-light and DH-strong. Smooth is trialing damper and air spring set-ups until rock gardens turn to hard pack. Decades of research, development, and experimentation culminate in the high performance suspension forks that Manitou proudly brings to you today.
Strength, style, and features all over the place... Manitou's Circus project started as a way to get slope-style riders into competition - but it wound up becoming an industry-leading dirt jump fork for riders all over the world. Circus has set the benchmark for the everyday riders’ jump session requirements, and delivered podium results at pro-level competitions for almost a decade.
The Circus Expert is an air sprung dirt jumping fork designed to be light, stiff, and low maintenance.
- 100mm models can be reduced to 80mm travel using included spacers
- 20mm hex axle provides superior torsional stiffness
- Absolute+ cartridge platform oil damping system: specifically tuned for Dirt Jumping
- Forged I-beam style crown: bigger, stronger, and more durable
- Alloy steerer, and 32mm aluminum stanchions
*100mm models can be reduced to 80mm travel using included spacers
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Steerer Type: Tapered (28.6/40)
- Steerer Material: Aluminum
- Hub Size: 20x110mm thru axle
- Color: Black
- Travel: 100mm
- Spring Type: ACT Air
- Lockout Switch: Crown
- Crown: Forged I-Beam Crown
- Crown Finish: Color Matched
- Crown Race: 30
- Compression Damping: Absolute+ w/ Jump Stack
- Rebound Damping: Adjustable TPC
Adjustability: Air preload, compression, lockout, and rebound
- Leg Diameter: 32mm
- Leg Material: 7050 Straight Wall Aluminum
- Brake Mount: Disc only (PM-160)
Axle to Crown: 478 mm
- Weight: 4.7 lb (2134g)