Lezyne CNC Tubeless Drive Mini Pump with C02 and Plugs
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The CNC Tubeless Drive is an innovative 3-in-1 mountain bike hand pump engineered for high-volume tubeless tire repair and inflation. The compact system combines a tubeless tire repair kit, CO2 inflator, and a high-volume hand pump, allowing for quick trailside repair. Its long hose, overlapping handle, and high volume design provides efficient inflation for up to 30 PSI (2 BAR). The chuck is tubeless specific and “flips” for Presta, or a threaded Presta shaft (with the valve core removed) to provide more airflow when seating a tubeless tire.
The CO2 inflator allows for instant inflation and additional tubeless tire seating power. It comes equipped with five aggressive, high quality tire plugs that are sealant friendly, and one replaceable 20-gram CO2 cartridge. The rebuildable CNC Tubeless Drive is the ultimate repair setup for mountain bikes and e-bikes using high-volume tubeless tires.
- High volume design provides efficient inflation for up to 30 PSI
- Efficient and compact overlapping handle optimized for high volume applications
- Equipped with Presta and Schrader valve compatible ABS Flex Hose with integrated valve core tool
- Includes 5 Tubeless tire plugs, 1 replaceable 20-gram CO2 cartridge, and a composite matrix frame mount
- Color: Black
- Length: 173 mm
- Valve Compatibility: Presta
- PSI: 30 PSI
MAX: 30 PSI | 2 BAR
- Includes Gauge: No
- Compressed Gas Inflator: Yes
- Weight: 276 g