Leatt DBX 4.0 V19.1 Helmet, Ink Blue
Super Ventilated Full-Face Head and Brain Protection
The DBX 4.0 Helmet was designed to meet every challenge. It is Full ASTM DH Certified, superbly ventilated, and lightweight helmet offering an excellent fit – all in one.
Uphill, downhill, upside down, inside out, electric or manpower...whatever adventure you desire, Leatt has you covered by combining a lightweight, full-face design with outstanding ventilation. It is also fitted with a Fidlock buckle which everyone loves!
We all crash...sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! Luckily there is a solution that minimizes the risk of a head and brain injury. Get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain!
The DBX 4.0 Enduro Helmet offers world-class protection with 360 degree Turbine Technology; this helmet is lined with turbines which are moving discs made of 3D molded energy absorbing material. This tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
So, the next time you crash, make sure you are protected by the best!
- Turbine 360 Technology, absorbs both vertical and rotational impact forces therefore greatly reducing the chances of concussion
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Lightweight, Ventilated, do-it-all fullface helmet
- Polymer Compound shell in two sizes
- Removable mouthpiece
- In-molded EPS + EPO impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 22 vents
- Optimized for riding and effective even at low speeds
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Dri-Lex moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Medium (57-58cm)
- Large (59-60cm)