Leatt DBX 3.0 DH Helmet - Steel
Lightweight Bicycle DH Head and Brain Protection
All the correct high-end DH features in one helmet, designed with a focus on world-class safety and value for intelligent DH riders like you. With an ASTM DH certified fiber shell along with brain rotation and concussion reduction tech, this is the real deal!
We all crash... sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! Luckily there is a solution to minimize the risk of a head and brain injury... Leatt's 360 degree Turbine Technology, designed to reduce both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain!
The DBX 3.0 DH is also fitted with Leatt's favorite Fidlock magnetic buckle, and is lined with turbines which are 360 ̊moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This technology has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
- Fiberglass ASTM DH certified shell in two sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Superior ventilation
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Emergency cheek pad removal
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Small (55-56cm – 21 5⁄8 - 22")
- Medium (57-58cm – 22 ½ - 22 ¾")
- Large (59-60cm – 23 ¼ - 23 5⁄8")
- X-Large (61-62cm – 24 – 24 ½")