Leatt DBX 3.0 All Mountain Helmet - Black
All-Mountain Bicycle Head and Brain Protection
When trail riding rises to the next level, you must be prepared! Protective head coverage and brain rotation/concussion reduction technology are great features to have on a bad day.
Leatt's helmets feature 360 degree Turbine Technology. The helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 degree moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This technology has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
The DBX 3.0 All Mountain Helmet features a maximized 18 port ventilation system, making it effective even when you are riding at low speeds.
- Turbine 360 Technology, absorbs both vertical and rotational impact forces therefore greatly reducing the chances of concussion
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Dri-Lex moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable liner
- Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- In-molded impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Small (51-55cm – 20-21 5⁄8")
- Medium (55-59cm – 21 5⁄8- 23 1⁄4")
- Large (59-63cm – 23 1⁄4 - 24 3⁄4")