Leatt DBX 2.0 XC Helmet
Bicycle Head and Brain Protection
The DBX 2.0 features Leatt's 360 degree Turbine Technology. Turbines made of 3D molded energy-absorbing material are set inside the helmet, this technology has two main advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
The new Dri-Lex liner is washable, moisture wicking, anti-odor, and breathable. The 20 vents and the MaxiFlow Air Channels in the helmet help to keep you cool and ventilated during a ride, while the breakaway visor provides additional protection to reduce rotational acceleration in a crash.
- Polycarbonate shell in three sizes
- Turbine 360 Technology, absorbs both vertical and rotational impact forces therefore greatly reducing the chances of concussion
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- 3D in-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 20 vents and the MaxiFlow air channels in the impact foam help to keep you cool and ventilated during a ride (effective at any speed)
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Certified and tested to EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Small (51-55cm – 20-21 5⁄8")
- Medium (55-59cm – 21 5⁄8- 23 1⁄4")
- Large (59-63cm – 23 1⁄4- 24 3⁄4")