Leatt MTB 2.0 Flat Shoes, Black
Casual Riding And Comfort
The all new Leatt MTB 2.0 Shoe is a casual synthetic suede sneaker transformed into a comfortable and well ventilated riding shoe. Featuring a medium stiff sole, giving you superior control on your bike as well as walking around with ease.
The amazing Ride-Grip Rubber Compound provides you with ultimate bike control in all weather conditions. The sole also features mud channels which efficiently keeps the mud off the soles so you are in constant contact with your pedals and/or the ground.
Be prepared to Ride, Anytime, Anywhere!
- Casual sneaker style riding shoe that provides toe and heel protection
- Medium stiff mid sole for pedaling efficiency and walking comfort
- Synthetic suede with a ventilated toe box and instep
- Flat-Grip Sole designed to keep you in control at all times
- Optimized waffle grip pattern in pedal area for superior pin grip
- Heel and toe mud flow channels for superior grip in all weather conditions
- Ride-Grip Compound delivers exceptional control both on your bike and the ground, in all weather conditions
- Sticky Leatt Lab Compound Sole for ultimate bike control
- Maximum tear, puncture, and abrasion resistance
- Synthetic Leather with synthetic suede toe box
- Unique Leatt Compression Laces for a tight fit that does not come loose when riding
- Control Flex Shank/Medium-Soft Flex Control and Anti-Compression Midsole for superior comfort
- Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacterial, anti-odor material for exceptional comfort and hygiene
- Stealth heel and toe protection
- Anti-heel lift grip design
- Weight - 980g