KS LEV Dropper Seatpost
Some are currently referring to these as the "LEV Ti". The KS Lev Dropper Seatpost has the versatility of the LEV design allowing clean cable routing on bikes not intended for dropper posts. When the remote is pushed, there is zero cable movement as the post cycles, keeping the housing away from legs and linkages. The external routing allows the easy removal and installation of the post, which can benefit riders who frequently travel.
- Zero cable movement during seatpost actuation
- Adjustable air sprung pneumatic cartridge
- High compression carbon fiber head clamp using Ti bolts
- KGSL superlight remote and recourse ultralight cable system
- Hard anodized stanchion
- Some are currently referring to these as the "LEV Ti"
- Seatpost head is adjustable to change orientation of cable routing
- KGSL carbon remote can replace an inner ODI lock-on clamp, or can be mounted as a stand alone
KS LEV Dropper Seatpost has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews.