Industry Nine Hydra Front IS Disc Hubs
Industry Nine Classic hubs are the heart of your wheelset, everything revolves around them, literally. Every Classic mountain hub is made start to finish in our Asheville, NC machine shop. From turning and milling bar stock 7075-T6 aluminum for shells, axles and encaps, wire EDM cutting A2 tool steel for pawls and driverings, to our own in-house anodization lab, every step of design, engineering, manufacturing and assembly is done on premises to our exacting standards.
Hydra Classic Mountain Hubs are loaded with features every rider will appreciate such as revolutionary 0.52° engagement, generously low weights, and an intuitive layout that can be serviced without any proprietary tools. Our range boasts a universe of standard options in terms of axle fit, spoke hole drillings, disc rotor mounting, freehub bodies, and colors.
- Featuring all the advantages of the Torch freehub, designed around a traditional flanged hub
- Angled flanges for lower spoke stress and large diameter disc flange improves wheel stiffness and brake torque transfer
- Made in Asheville, NC USA
* 2 Bearing Front: End caps available for QR, 9mm Thru-Bolt, and 20x110mm Thru-Axle Sold Separately
*** PLEASE NOTE - There can be color variations during anodization from batch to batch from the colors you see on screen ***
- Front/Rear: Front
- Axle/Spacing: 15x100 TA or 15x110 Boost
- Hole: Choose from 28h or 32h
- Weight: 155-165g