HT T1-SX Clipless Pedals
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The T1-SX BMX pedal features fixed front springs for unparalleled spring tension and comfort. Unclipping under maximum load is a thing of the past with the T1-SX's hook plate techology. EVO+ bearing system featuring IGUS bushings keeps these pedals running smoothly.
- SX features fixed front springs for unparalleled spring tension, eliminating unclipping under maximum load. Ideal for BMX and Gravity use
- EVO+ bearing system featuring IGUS bushings keeps these pedals running smoothly
- Small platform aluminum body with 2-sided clipless mechanism for All Mountain use
- Sealed needle bearing, thrust bearing and DU bushing
- Adjustable cleat engage/release tension on each side
- Exclusive H30/X-series cleats (one set), replaceable pins and hardware included
- Pedal Type: Dual Sided Clipless with Platform
- Cleat Interface: HT X1E / X1 / X1F
- Platform Size: 68 x 84 x 17mm
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Chromoly
- Weight: 365g
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum