Hope EVO Crankset, Spiderless (68/73mm)
Continued development of Hope's popular crankset has led to the EVO Edition, a new benchmark for aluminium MTB cranks. These superb cranks are specifically designed for MTB use as they bring you the strength you need to thrive on the trails. The new design features an ultra-stiff and lightweight construction making it perfect for tackling everything from rocky climbs, forested singletracks, to thrilling technical downhills. They also feature a self-retracting axle and crank interface, which simplifies assembly and disassembly.
The handles can be completely disassembled, including disassembly of the central axis on both the left and right handles. Therefore, if the axis breaks it can be easily replaced and there is no need to buy new handles, or complicate to press the axle.
- 15% lighter and stiffer than the previous model
- Now featuring a self-extracting axle-to-arm interface, simplifying fitting and removal
- Unique expanding spline/arm interface
- Versatile Spline mount for chainring/spider - the new spline mount on the driveside crank arm gives the option of using a direct-mount chainring or one with a standard spider
- Forged and CNC machined 7075 series aluminum alloy crank arms
- Compatible with 9s, 10s, 11s, 12s
- 30mm oversized axle
- Speed: 1 or 2x
- BCD (Rings): Direct Mount
- Interface: 30mm
- Length: 170mm or 175mm
- Weight: 560g (length 170 mm)