Hayes Prime Comp Disc Brake
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Prime Comp brakes feature tool-free reach adjust and a predictable, linear lever throw for better control across a variety of trails.
- Increased mechanical advantage throughout lever stroke - Leverage increases throughout the stroke, for better modulation and higher power at the end
- Crosshair disc brake adjustment system allows you to very quickly and very accurately align your calipers with a hex key set screw
- Improved tool-free reach adjustment providing a fixed mechanical advantage regardless of lever position
- Standard hose, steel hardware and push rod, and semi-metallic pads
- Poppet Cam provides tool free, on the fly adjustment of the dead stroke
- Top loading pads with new pad design and material
- *Rotors and adapters sold separately
Hayes Prime Comp Disc Brake has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews.