Gemini Titan 2500 OLED Headlight
The Titan's design ethos was inspired by endurance desert racing – to pack power in a minimalist profile. A low and wide footprint optimizes airflow over the aluminum chassis enabling rapid cooling. With so much power available on tap, it's hard to grasp why you'd need anything more than this.
- Now featuring a high-contrast OLED display that provides live runtime remaining, battery information, and light modes.
- Recommended for Enduro and Downhill usage where precise line of sight is key
- 30Wh 2-Cell Battery - up to 22 hours on a single charge - two hours at the maximum 2500 lumens
- Onboard fuel gauge shows remaining battery charge
- Wireless Remote so you can keep your hands on your grips - pair your remote to more than one Gemini Light and operate them simultaneously – handlebar and helmet combo
- Charge your other USB Devices - use the battery to charge your phone or other device via the USB-C port (additional phone charging cable necessary)
- Center-Mounted Handlebar Mount to maximize your trail vision with a low-profile, center mounted design that's out of your way
* Includes: storage case, charger, wireless remote, handlebar mount, and silicone mounting O-rings.
|Med||1250||4 hours 30 mins|
|Battery||30Wh 2-Cell Battery|
|Weight||130g Titan Light Head
190g w/ 2-Cell Battery
|Modes||Low / Med / High / Flash
All programmable to 10 Brightness Levels
|Material||Hard Anodized Aluminum|
|Safety||LED Thermal Protection
Low Battery Warning
|In the Box||Titan Light Head
30Wh 2-Cell Battery
USB Charger 10W
USB Charging Cable
Built-in Handlebar Mount