Gates Carbon Drive CDX Rear Freewheel
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Gates Carbon Drive has partnered with White Industries to create the CDX Freewheel, a screw-on freewheel sprocket that marries the clean, quiet, and strong Gates Belt-Drive System with White’s high performance and strength.
The Gates Carbon CDX Freewheel brings Single-Speed Hub reliability and performance to a new level. It consists of a Carbon Drive CenterTrack Sprocket mated to White’s sealed bearing freewheel system and features:
- A high-load capacity sealed bearing cartridge that is easy to clean and service
- A heat-treated 8620 alloy steel body that is case hardened and nickel plated
The CDX Freewheel eliminates the oscillation and looseness that's common among some freewheels on the market. Simply screw it on your fixed hub for the ultimate in belt-drive performance.
Built on the ENO Freewheel Platform from White Industries, and regarded as an industry leader in freewheel components. When designing the CDX Freewheel, the goal was to create a belt-drive freewheel that is durable, reliable, and easily maintained. The sealed cartridge bearing is impervious to mud, grit, and water, and is super easy to install.
- Collaboration between Gates and White Industries based on the ENO Platform
- Machined stainless steel sprocket with centered guide ridge
- 36-pawl Engagement System
- Sealed bearing for long life
- Compatible only with CenterTrack CDX Belts
- Threads onto 1.37"x24tpi freewheel compatible hub
- Made in the USA