Gates Carbon Drive CDX CenterTrack Belt
Gates Carbon Drive Belts are clean, smooth, and strong and designed to meet the demands of all cyclists. If you're into long-distance or rugged off-road cycling, the CDX belt is the best choice. Composed of a weather-resistant polyurethane exterior, the advanced high-performance belt features strong, stretch-free carbon fiber tensile cords.
- Patented carbon cords offer the tensile strength necessary to provide the smooth, greaseless, long lasting ride advantage of a belt driven system (up to double the life of chains)
- Belt is only compatible with Gates CDX CenterTrack cogs and sprockets
- For belt sizing chart and other info (can use the same belt for gearing changes up to a max of 4 teeth) visit Gates Carbon Drive Calculator or download the Gates Carbon Drive iPhone app for drivetrain calculations and tension analysis
- Important: Frames must have a split or opening to allow the belt to loop through the rear drive-side triangle - design varies by frame builder
- CDX CenterTrack belts, cogs and rings do not interchange with any part of a CDC/CDX MudPort system