Pulse Ox Sensor
- The Pulse Ox Sensor gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping with a breakdown of your light, deep, and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox and respiration data.
Menstrual Cycle Tracking
- The Garmin Connect app lets you track your cycle, log physical and emotional symptoms, and learn about training and nutrition during each phase of your cycle. Get cycle tracking information right on your wrist. You’ll be able to see period reminders, cycle details, and symptoms logged for the day.
- See if you’re having a calm, balanced, or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity.
- Staying hydrated is important for your well-being. Log your daily water intake to help you stay hydrated and see how consistent you are from day to day.
Wrist-based Heart Rate
- The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays high while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities.
Made for Daily Wear
From interchangeable bands to durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3, this smartwatch was made to be worn 24/7. Keep it on when you hit the water, since it is Water-Rated to 5 ATM. The always-on, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display technology makes it easy to see in any lighting.
Animated Workouts at Your Wrist
No more hunting down videos or trainers for workout demonstrations. This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga, and Pilates workouts you can view on yourbwatch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from Garmin Connect online community.
All the Activities You Love
With more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps - including walking, running, cycling, swimming, golf, and more - this watch can help you track all the ways you move. You can even create custom workouts in the Garmin Connect app.
Take a Breath
This watch offers a variety of structured breathwork activities. When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathing activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
Receive emails, texts, and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android phone.
Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from your Spotify, Deezer, or Amazon Music account (subscription may be required). Connect with wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
Safety and Tracking Features
While your watch and phone are paired, your location can be sent to your contacts either manually or - during outdoor activities - automatically with built-in incident detection, if needed.
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
Connect IQ Store
Add personality to your watch by downloading apps, widgets, watch faces and more. It’s easy, and even better... it’s free!
Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K, or half-marathon.
INCLUDED IN BOX:
Corning Gorilla Glass 3
||Fiber-reinforced polymer with polymer rear cover
|Quick Release Bands
||Yes (18 mm, Industry standard)
40.0 x 40.0 x 12.7 mm
Fits wrists with a circumference of 110-175 mm
||1.1" (27.9 mm) diameter
||218 x 218 pixels
||Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
||Smartwatch mode: Up to 7 days
GPS mode with music: Up to 5 hours
||Swim, 5 ATM
||7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data