Fyxation Mesa Thin Platform Pedals
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Mesa Pedal is a super thin-profile platform pedal designed for Freeride, BMX, and Urban riders that want a hard hitting pedal built to provide a solid platform for any style of riding.
Made out of a high impact nylon and featuring smooth running sealed bearings, the Mesa thin platform pedal is an affordable alternative to expensive alloy platform pedals. Riders of all kinds have embraced the Mesa Pedal because if it's durability, thin bodied construction, and affordable price.
- High impact nylon body built to take abuse
- Impact grade nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction (13.3mm height / 105mm width)
- Nylon body that doesn't suck heat out of your feet like alloy pedals do
- CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner bushing / dual-outer sealed bearing system
- Installs with 15mm open-end wrench or 8mm hex wrench
- Pedal Body Material: Plastic
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Pedal Type: Platform
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
- Weight: 320 g