Fist Handwear Polar Bear Frosty Fingers Cold Weather Gloves
Fist Handwear Polar Bear Frosty Fingers Cold Weather Strapped Gloves feature a weather resistant, wind-blocker thermo upper, a Clarino palm for grip, and touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb.
- Minimalistic lightweight design for maximum performance and feel
- 3 layer, sublimated weather resistant, wind-blocker thermo upper featuring full breathability and supreme comfort
- Pre-curved Clarino palm makes for superior wear without sacrificing feel
- Spandex finger gussets for ultimate flexibility and dexterity
- Touch Screen conductive index finger and thumb
- Custom FIST closure offers a broad range of adjustment to keep your gloves secured just how you like them
For a perfect fit see the Size Chart
- Stronger and lighter than real leather - Both lightweight and inherently strong, CLARINO shares the same tensile strength as genuine leather but is three times stronger.
- Comfortable and Breathable - Dense yet microporous, allowing water vapor and heat to pass through. And because CLARINO is a breathable material, heat is dissipated in warm weather and retained in cold weather.
- More durable and consistent over real leather - resists abrasion better than real leather. The thoroughly tough yet supple material is tremendously resistant to tearing, will not dry out or become brittle, and does not wear down even after many years of use.
- Easy to care for - can be washed either by hand or with a machine. Light rain has no effect and will not leave water spots.
- Color: Multi-Color
- Season: Cool Weather
- Thermal Rating: 2