Fist Handwear Evel Knievel Gloves, White
Take on Anything...
Multi-Use Glove: Motocross | BMX | MTB | Gripping & Ripping
The connection between you and your bars, there is nothing more important than feel. Sublimated four-way stretch twill spandex upper paired with a single layer Clarino palm make for the best fit on the market. Less is more with this Minimalistic multiple use glove. Taking that all-important Insta pic or punching out a quick text has never been easier on the track or trails with conductive thread in the index finger and thumb.
- Minimalistic lightweight design for maximum performance and feel
- Sublimated 4-way stretch twill spandex upper featuring full breathability and supreme comfort
- Single Layer Clarino* palm for maximum feel and control
- Spandex finger gussets for ultimate flexibility and dexterity
- Touch Screen conductive index finger and thumb
- Custom FIST closure offers a broad range of adjustment to keep your gloves secured just how you like them
- Padding: None
- Color: Knievel White
- Finger Style: Full Finger
- Touch Screen Compatible: Yes
- Insulation Type: None
- Season: Warm Weather
- Defined Color: Multi-Color
- Thermal Rating: 0
Stronger and lighter than real leather - Both lightweight and inherently strong, CLARINO shares the same tensile strength as genuine leather but is three times stronger.
Comfortable and Breathable - Dense yet microporous, allowing water vapor and heat to pass through. And because CLARINO is a breathable material, heat is dissipated in warm weather and retained in cold weather.
More durable and consistent over real leather - resists abrasion better than real leather. The thoroughly tough yet supple material is tremendously resistant to tearing, will not dry out or become brittle, and does not wear down even after many years of use.
Easy to care for - can be washed either by hand or with a machine. Light rain has no effect and will not leave water spots.