Ergon GP5 Grips: Black/Gray
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Combines a traditional Ergon hand platform with an extended L bend bar end for multiple riding positions.
- The original ergonomic grip prevents numbness and fatigue by supporting more of the palm and reducing pressure on the ulnar nerve
- Multi-position bar end delivers maximum hand positions, increased leverage and stability when climbing or during out of the saddle efforts.
- Two hand position fiberglass composite bar end with rubber inserts
- A good option for commuter and touring bikes
- Bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the grip angle for a personlized fit.
- Not carbon bar compatible
- 210 composite bar end
- 142 mm length
Choose from two diameters to fit small or large hands:
- Small: 92mm cross section/ hand size 6.5-8.5
- Large: 102mm cross section/ hand size 8.5-10.5
- Color: Black/Gray
- Defined Color: Black
- Flange: No
- Lock On: Yes
- Grip Shift Specific: No
- Length: 142 mm
- Shape: Ergo
Ergon GP5 Grips: Black/Gray has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 2 reviews.