Ergon GE1 Evo Slim Grips
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Leading the way at the Enduro World Series! The ergonomic enduro oriented grip for use on wide handlebars, supporting the correct upper body and arm position of the rider.
Surface texture is now even more slip-proof and the rubber compound softer, lending constant precise grip. The GE1 Evo Slim Grips actively support the correct torso/forearm position during downhill riding – by rotating the grip area towards the steering axle by 8 % the elbows are automatically outwardly raised. Forged inner clamp, fully integrated grip-end connected to the inner core, creating a soft, damping grip edge your hand can grip right at the outer edge. Pressure is diminished from the sensitive ulnar nerve, which is located on the outside hand. Compatible with carbon handlebars.
- Directional Grip Texture – opposite to hand Rotation – for maximum grip
- Improved pressure distribution in thumb area
- Tuned damping within the various grip-zones due to different material thickness inside the grip core
- Additional damping on external edges
- Glove sizes Small / Medium (6,5 – 8,5) or for preference of smaller diameter grips
- Length: 135mm
- Flange: No
- Lock On: Yes
- Shape: Round
- Diameter: 30mm
- Grip Shift Specific: No
- Weight: 105g