Ergon GA2 Grips
An All-Mountain/Gravity Grip with a super soft, UV stable rubber compound. The GA2 offers comfort and control for the most demanding trails. Ergonomically designed to reduce stress on hands while providing better overall control with additional material placed exactly where technical riders need it. With a texture layout that goes against your gripping force, soft and durable German rubber, and in inboard clamp, common discomforts are dissipated without compromising control.
- Designed to put riders upper bodies in a neutral, relaxed position
- Varying thickness inner core and soft rubber for optimal vibration damping
- Varying textures on the grip allow reduced hand force to control the bike, reducing arm fatigue
- UV-stable Gravity-Control tactile rubber compound
- Secured to the bar using low-profile, inboard locking clamps
- Includes replaceable end plugs
- Forged aluminum clamp
- Carbon bar compatible
When mountain biking, a good portion of the rider’s pressure rests on the handlebars. Over time this can compress nerves within the hand and cause discomfort, pain or numbness. The design of the GA2 allows the rider to rest their hand in a wider position, counteracting the common discomforts of a tight, narrow grip.
The priorities of high quality materials is one of Ergon’s core values. The soft, durable and pure German rubber with specific texture layout offers a great deal of comfort and control on the bike. With an internal clamp, more space is available for a wider grip. The GA2 provides an ergonomic texture layout and vibration damping while reducing gripping strain.
- Diameter: 30mm
- Length: 130mm
- Shape: Round
- Lock On: Yes
- Clamp: Aluminium, Black Anodized
- Grip Shift Specific: No
Weight: 110 g
- Use: Mountain Bike, All Mountain, Freeride, & Dirt