Industry Nine Enduro 315 Carbon 27.5" Wheelset
Sorry, this item is out of stock
There’s only one way to sum up the EN315... Category-Defying. A gladiator crossed with a gymnast, this true all-mountain wheelset is at home in any stage of your most demanding rides. Whether railing through a switchback or hucking to a blind landing, EN315 always keeps pace. Built on our Hydra 32h Chassis, the EN315 places emphasis on rowdy-readiness while being light enough to pedal all day.
- A gladiator crossed with a gymnast, this true all-mountain wheelset is at home in any stage of your most demanding rides
- Disc specific carbon clincher rim (38.9mm outer/31.5mm inner width) features a tubeless friendly bead shelf
- Hydra 6-pawl freehub body engages every .52 degrees yielding telepathic control
- Straight pull, integrated nipple, one-piece aluminum spokes that thread directly into the hub shell resulting in a solid, flex-free junction
- Suggested tire width 2.3-2.6"
- 260lb suggested rider weight limit
32h Mountain SystemVersatile, strong and stiff. Our 32h System hub and spoke chassis forms the foundation of our most capable wheelsets.
6 Pawl HYDRA Freehub Body
Our groundbreaking 690 P.O.E. Hydra Freehub body engages every .52 degrees yeilding telepathic control.
Ano Lab Custom Color
Design the wheelset of your dreams using our custom wheel configurator. Pick and choose from 11 different anodized colors to create a look as colorful or stealth as you wish.
Shimano 11 + 12spd compatible.
Direct Thread - Straight Pull
Straight pull, integrated nipple, one-piece aluminum spokes that thread directly into the hubshell resulting in a solid, flex-free junction. No special tools or service procedures required.
- Size: 27.5"
- Front/Rear: Front/Rear (XD)
- Rim: Carbon
- Hub: Hydra IS Disc
- Axle/Spacing: 15x110/12x148 Boost
- Hole: 32/32h
- Spoke: I-Nine
- Color: Black
- Inner Rim Width: 31.5mm
- Outer Rim Width: 38.9mm
- Weight: 1600g (735g Front/865g Rear)
- Max Rider Weight: 260lbs/118kg