OneUp EDC V2 Tool
All your trailside tools, always on your bike, and instantly accessible
The EDC (Everyday Carry) Tool contains all your essential trailside tools, designed to be conveniently stored inside your steerer tube/stem or the EDC Pump for quick and easy access. Add the optional Tubeless Plug Kit to your EDC Tool to fix punctures fast (Sold Separately)
Whether you're going out for a quick lunch ride or setting off on a longer adventure, EDC has all the tools you need to keep your bike running smoothly and repair any trailside mechanical.
EDC TOOL STORAGE OPTIONS
The EDC Tool was designed to be stored inside your Stem/Steerer Tube or inside the High-Volume, CNC Aluminum EDC Pump with integrated CO2 Inflator Head - Grabbing your EDC Tool from the pump is now as easy as reaching for your water bottle
Backwards compatible with all V1 EDC Tool storage options.
NEW FOR 2021
- Easier to remove from your bike, with a lower friction design
- Updated EDC Tool is easier to remove from storage, has an updated, more durable steel chain breaker and stronger steel spoke keys
The V2 EDC Tool now comes with a Small and a Large Sealed Storage Capsule
TOOL FEATURES (20 Functions, Total Weight = 130g)
- Includes a 10 Function Multi-Tool, Tire Lever, and Chain Breaker
- Ultra-compact and super lightweight Multi-Tool features - 2,3,4,5,6,8 Hex Keys, T25 Torx, Flathead Screwdriver, and EDC Top Cap Tool (58g)
- Tire Lever/Chain Breaker features 0, 1, 2, & 3 Spoke Keys, Presta Valve Core Remover, and a Spare Rotor Bolt
- Carrier features Spare Quick Link Storage with the ability to thread in a 12g, 16g, or 20g CO2 Cartridge OR a Sealed Storage Capsule (Small and Large Included)
- Small Storage Capsule stores the Jabber and Preloaded Bacon Strip keeping it stickier for longer, it can be installed inside the Large Capsule for additional separation. It can be used with EDC Threaded options, and it also allows you to use the EDC Tool and Tubeless Plug Kit inside the small 70cc OneUp Pump
- Large Storage Capsule only fits inside an EDC Threaded Setup, EDC Stem, or 100cc Pump
- Backwards compatible with all EDC V1 Tool Storage options
- Steerer inner diameter must be between 24.25mm - 24.80mm (gauge included)
- 130g total weight
All compatibility and fit determinations have been made solely by OneUp. Use of this or any other aftermarket product may void any warranty you have with the original part manufacturer.