Easton EC90 SL 31.8 Carbon Stem
Easton set out to make the lightest stem in the world that could withstand years of rigorous abuse on racecourses like Paris-Roubaix. In fact, the EC90 SL Stem is so strong it will hold up just fine to Cyclocross and XC mountain bike racing.
- EC90 TaperWall Carbon with Titanium hardware
- Top Lock Faceplate provides secure and safe connection to alloy and carbon handlebars
- Distributed Stress Technology clamps are designed to match the needs of lightweight carbon and alloy handlebars
- Wide 4-bolt face plate with single pinch bolt steerer clamp, titanium hardware
- Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 mm
- Color: Carbon
- Defined Color: UD Matte Black
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Stack Height: 40
- Weight: 118 g