Easton EA90 Stem, 7 degree
Your stem may seem inconsequential, but it's the point of transfer between your skilled handling and the bike itself. The 2019 EA90 Stem surpasses other alloy and carbon competition in the market, while giving you the durability, confidence, and control you expect from Easton.
Easton's New 2019 EA90 Stems are an impressive refinement of their popular top level alloy stem with a larger boom diameter for increased stiffness, and by utilizing the highest quality alloys, they were able to remove excess material for even more weight savings.
Easton also created a custom integrated computer mount (included with 2019 model) that is compatible with all ICM face-plate stems for cleaner lines and improved aerodynamics.
- Super-light 3D forged EA90 Aluminum with patented Top Lock Technology
- Wide 4-bolt face plate with opposing bolt steerer clamp
- Top Lock Face-plate provides secure and safe connection to alloy and carbon handlebars
- Garmin compatible face-plate included
- Distributed Stress Technology calms are designed to match the needs of lightweight carbon and alloy handlebars
- FINISH: Black Ano
- MATERIAL: EA90 ALLOY
- RISE: +/- 7°
- CLAMP DIAMETER: 8mm
- STEERER: 1-1/8"
- TECH: ICM compatible*, TOP LOCK, TAPER WALL
- WEIGHT: 120g (100mm)
*face-plate mount included with EA90 Stem