E*thirteen TRS Race Carbon Crank - Gen4
Want to hit the trail with THE lightest trail crankset on the market? E*thirteen's TRS Race Carbon Crankset is crafted from the lightest lightweight components, so you can hit the trails at full speed.
In contrast to E*thirteen's Gen3 carbon cranks, the overall profile and volume of the Gen4 cranks have gotten much smaller and slimmer. This also led to a significant increase in heel clearance.
The Gen4 TRS Race Carbon Crank also sees the spindle moved to the non-drive side of the crank for easier chainguide setup and drivetrain maintenance.
The adjustable chainline accommodates non-Boost (142mm), Boost (148mm), and Super Boost (157mm).
Includes an 8mm self-extractor, meaning the cranks are easily removed with nothing more than an 8mm allen.
- Features compression molded carbon fiber crankarms and a 73mm aluminum P3 Connect spindle for superior durability and weight savings
- Gen4 cranks have the spindle on the non-drive side of the crank for easier chainguide setup and drivetrain maintenance
- Adjustable chainline accomodates, non-Boost (142mm), Boost (148mm), and Super Boost (157mm)
- Carbon fiber trail crankarms and aluminum spindle features Quick Connect lockring and Adaptive Preload Adjuster (APS), compatible with all Quick Connect Guiderings
- Crank boots, crankarm and chainring/BB removal tool included
- Compatible with e*thirteen's SL Guiderings (28-38t options for non-Boost and Boost frames) and UL Guiderings (30-42t options for Super Boost frames)
- Compatible with the following bottom bracket standards: 68/73mm threaded BSA, PF30, BB30, BB92
- Gen 4
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- BB Included: No
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount e*Thirteen
- Color: Black
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Number of Chainrings: No Rings Included
- Spindle Interface Type: e*Thirteen P3 Connect
- Weight: 425g
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs, 141/148 Boost Hubs, 157 Super Boost Hubs
Included In Box:
- Crankset, APS Adjuster, Installation Tools, and Crank Boots (x2)