DyedBro Crank Guard
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Because not only your frame deserves protection...
The Crank is one of the main parts of contact between the rider and the bike. Constant rubbing and the elements damage your cranks. At DYEDBRO we like when bikes look like new, and with this new full coverage crank protector you will achieve just that!
Made of the same ultra-durable material as the DyedBro Frame Protectors, now there is an answer to keep your cranks looking fresh.
- Full coverage crank protector to help keep your crank looking like new
- Protects from rubbing, debris, and any other element that could potentially damage the crank arms
- Available in 3 different lengths to fit the most common size cranks
- Thoroughly clean your frame with a soapy water solution. You can pre-mix it and use a small spray bottle (6 drops of soap in 500ml of water should be enough).
- Make sure you dry the surface thoroughly with a paper towel or clean rag that doesn’t leave any residues.
- Lightly wipe down the surface again with rubbing alcohol.
- Dry the damp area with a low heat hairdryer.
- Lightly dampen the area where the protection will be placed with the spray.
- Dampen your fingers with the spray.
- Remove the piece you wish to apply from the backing.
- Place on the desired area.
- Once fitted, leave to dry for at least 24hrs before using the bike.
- If some areas have not stuck correctly, use a hairdryer to heat up the desired area, remove the sticker and place it again.
- Your bike must be completely free from grease, oils, and dust before installation.
- Apply the kit at room temperature. A cold environment will make it harder to stick.
- If you dampen your fingers, no fingerprints will be left