DT Swiss EXC 1200 Spline 30 Rear Wheel - 29"
Sorry, this item is out of stock
A carbon structure optimized for impact resistance, a reinforced flange and the ideal resin-carbon fiber ratio make the EXC 1200 Spline the benchmark in the Enduro sector. The rim’s inherent strength allows the use of extremely lightweight Aerocomp and Aerolite spokes and generates optimum wheel stiffness. The heart of this wheel is a 180 Straight Pull hub with smooth-running SINC Ceramic bearings and the newest Ratchet EXP freehub system.
- EXP ratchet system for a lighter, stiffer, and more durable hub
- 3 cross spoke pattern, DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminum spoke nipples
- 30mm ID, 36mm OD wide tubeless ready, disc-specific carbon fiber rims
- Short 25mm rim depth provides a compliant ride
- Spline 180-series Center Lock hub with new 36t Ratchet EXP system
- DT-Swiss Aerolite/Aero Comp straight pull double butted and bladed spokes with ProLock Squorx nipples
- Rear wheel comes with SRAM XD freehub installed and includes Shimano HG+ Micro Spline 12sp FH body and end cap
- Also includes: factory installed rim tape, alloy tubeless valves, IS 6-bolt adapters, wheel bag and tools
- Color: Carbon/Black
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Front/Rear: Rear (XD/HG+)
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Rim: EXC 1200 30
- Hub: Spline 180
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 148mm Boost
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline , SRAM XD 11/12 Speed
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc
- Rim Width (Internal): 30 mm
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Hole: 28h
- Spoke: Aerolite/Aero Comp
- Nipple: Alloy Squorx
- Weight: 891g
- Tubeless tape 32mm
- TL valve aluminum black 18-25mm
- IS 6-bolt adaptor MTB
- Shimano Micro Spline freehub kit
- Wheel bag