DT Swiss Disc Brake Adaptor
- Adapts 35mm Center Lock Rotor-Mount Splines to accept an International Standard 6-bolt, 44mm BCD Rotor
- Rotor thickness between 1.8mm and 2.2mm
- Tabs in adapter mate to (6) M5 Rotor Bolt Holes
- Secured by Center Lock-Style Lockring, sandwiching 6-bolt Rotor to Adapter
- Lockring requires a 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket wrench
- CL-IS Adapter is black and lockring is black with silver etching
Center Lock describes the attachment of the disc brake by means of a locking ring via external teeth on the hub. The advantage of the Center Lock system is that the disc brake attachment is made with one single lock ring, which facilitates assembly.
IS-SYSTEM (6 BOLT)
In the IS-System (abv. for International Standard) the disc brake is mounted via six individual screws on the hub. An advantage of this system is that in the event of a necessary repair on the trail, no special tool is needed for disassembly. Most Minitools have a T25 Torx for disassembly of the six screws.
* IMPORTANT NOTE - Does not fit Saint-style 47mm Oversize Center Lock, and will not work with thicker, aluminum-carrier Hope 2005+ style Mono-Series Rotors *SPECS
Description: Center Lock to 6-bolt Adapter
- Package: Individual
- Max Rotor Size: 230mm (6-Bolt Standard), 160mm (6-Bolt, QR/12mm)
- Weight: 29g