DMR Vault V2 Lacon Signature Pedals, Oil Slick
Freeride legend Andreu Lacondeguy has been flying the DMR Vaults for a while now. DMR's Lacon Vault V2 Signature Pedal is a tuneable flat pedal designed specifically for riders who want a bigger platform. This pedal offers excellent grip, foot stability, and clearance - thanks to the 11 pins on each side, concave-shaped foot bed, and thin 17mm profile. All these features make them the perfect choice for aggressive freeriders and downhill riders on the bumpiest of trails.
The Lacon Vault V2 Signature Pedal offers the same high-quality construction as the standard Vault model, such as the large extruded 6061 alloy body with concave footbed and CrMo axle, but also boast a unique color scheme, along with Lacon's decals and signature.
- Designed to to provide a large platform, thin profile, durability, tune-ability, and serviceability. Ideal for anything from all mountain, to downhill, to snow
- High load DU bushing and cartridge bearing; fully serviceable
- Large extruded 6061 alloy body with concave footbed and and 4140 chromoly steel axles
- 11 pins per side - 7 of which can be flipped to fit short or long-way to fine tune the amount of grip desired
- Includes tuneable Flip Pins
- Color: Lacon Oil Slick Finish
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
- Pedal Body: 105 x 115mm x 17mm
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Pedal Type: Platform
- Spindle Material: CrMo
- Weight: 430g