DMR V12 Magnesium Platform Pedals
Over 20 years of production, the DMR V12 has become recognized as the benchmark for flat pedal performance. DMR took their iconic V12 body design and redefined it...the outcome is the V12 Magnesium (Mg) Pedal. It is the light-weight Magnesium version of their Standard V12.
- LARGER PLATFORM AREA - The new DMR V12 Magnesium pedal offers 10% more surface area than the classic shape. This means better grip and also support for rougher conditions and bigger hits
- LOWER PROFILE - At just 16mm deep the DMR V12 Mg is as slim as we could go whilst still retaining our legendary concave feel
- LIGHTER WEIGHT - There is a 20% weight saving from the last V12 with the standard version weighing under 430g per pair and the Magnesium at just 350g
- The V12 magnesium pedal runs on fully sealed bearings and a CrMo axle
- All pins on the pedal are replaceable and tuneable for preferred grip
- Replaceable/tunable pins for preferred grip
- Material: Magnesium
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Pedal Type: Platform
- Spindle Material: Chromoly
- Weight: 350 g