Deity TMAC Pedals
TMAC Signature Tyler McCaul Pedal. With over two years of development features one of the most concave designs on the market. Not only does the TMAC pedal give precise control, the non-offset design provides more contact with the pedal with equal weight distribution in front and back of the pedal spindle. This non-offset design feels like the largest pedal ever made at a mere 110mm x 105mm footprint.
- Extruded and machined from 6061 T6 aluminum using Deity custom molds
- The largest Deity pedal to date: 2.5mm concave, 110mm x 105mm footprint, 14mm thin at center
- Symmetrical pedal profile for added foot support and stability featuring dual sided pins with pre-applied Loctite
- Load distribution system to prevent bearing blowout
- Multi micro sealed bearings and Deity DU bushing internals
- Heat treated chromoly spindle that is compatible with a standard 15mm wrench or 8mm allen
- Fully serviceable without requiring removal from the bike
- Includes extra set of back up pins
- Pedal Type: Platform
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Chromoly
- Weight: 409g
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum