Deity Compound Pedals
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Not the average plastic disposable pedal, the Compound Pedals were built on the same internal system as the all new Black Kat Pedals and are fully serviceable with sealed bearings and cromo pins and spindle, and offer the same grip as a traditional aluminum pedal.
These pedals peg you to challenge them as they continue to perform hassle free for as long as you let them. Not only will they surprise you with durability, but the colored composite pedal body never fades or shows wear as the color runs throughout to deliver a fresh pedal day in and day out.
- Nylon Fiber blend does not get hung up on rocks or ledges
- Nylon fiber body does not shatter
- Fully sealed, rebuild-able, thin, and offer the same grip as a traditional aluminum pedal
- Lightweight injection molded nylon fiber composite body
- DU bushing and double micro sealed bearing system
- Replaceable chromoly pins
- Super thin profile
- Pedal Type: Platform
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Chromoly
- Pedal Body Material: Nylon Fiber Composite
- Weight: 339 g