Deity Bladerunner Pedals
Sorry, this item is out of stock
<<< SHIPS OUT SAME DAY ORDER IS PLACED >>>
The largest and thinnest Deity pedal to date, the BLADERUNNER has become synonymous with peak performance and endurance. The perfect platform pedal for any application, this super minimized design is 11mm thin with a platform large enough for incredible stability, allowing the BLADERUNNER to thrive in the most technically challenging conditions possible.
When ground clearance is a priority… you will be hard pressed to find a pedal more suitable for rocky terrain. Deity left no detail unrefined with this masterpiece – all the way down to the load distribution system to prevent bearing blowout from side impact – these pedals are yet another DEITY design that set’s the bar for excellence!
- Extruded and Machined from Deity molds and 6061 T6 aluminum
- Thin 11mm profile at the exterior edges
- 103mm x 100mm footprint
- Concave pin profile
- Load distribution system to prevent bearing blowout
- Multi-micro sealed bearings and Deity DU Bushing internals
- 10 allen bolt pins per side keep your feet glued
- Machined traction grooves
- Minimal material in key areas to shed weight as well as mud build up
- Stepped Black-polished CrMo axle is compatible with 8mm allen keys or a standard 15mm pedal wrench
- Fully serviceable without requiring removal from the bike
- Rebuild kits available
- Pedals come with an extra set of pins for back ups
Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
Pedal Type: Platform
- Size: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Chromoly
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Weight: 370g per set