Deity Black Kat Pedals
<<< SHIPS OUT SAME DAY ORDER IS PLACED >>>
The BLACK KAT Pedal is the perfect blend of weight, size, performance, feel, and the durability you expect from DEITY. Built around a larger double sealed bearing system, and a goal to create a pedal that would not only feel incredible underfoot, but would last the test of time. With an exceptionally detailed extrusion Deity was able to bring incredible detail to you for an amazing price! The larger platform, thinner body, and over-all lighter appeal puts the BLACK KAT Pedal in the perfect position to round out the best line of platform pedals on the market today.
Featuring a concave shaped platform, rounded edges at the spindle, and traction grooves throughout… these babies are a one-time purchase for the life of your ride.
- Extruded and CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum Pedal Body
- Concave Body
- Deity Proprietary Extrusion
- Fully Serviceable DU Bushing and Double Micro Sealed Bearing System
- Intended Use: Downhill, FR/DJ, Enduro, All Mountain
- Bead-blast ano finish for durability
- Allen bolt style pins
- 8 pins per side for additional grip
- Fully serviceable without requiring removal from the bike
- Pedal Type: Platform
- Platform Size: 100mm x 100mm
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Chromoly
- Weight: 402g per set