Crank Brothers Mallet Enduro Pedals
Concave platform-clipless pedal with mud shedding 4-sided entry, designed for enduro riding and racing. With a low 52mm q-factor, the Mallet Enduro Pedals make it easier to maneuver on tight trails. These bike pedals have chamfered edges to minimize rock strikes and have 4-sided entry and superior mud shedding.
Mallet Enduro Pedals feature 6 adjustable pins per side, ribbed body for better traction when not clipped in, and chamfered leading edges to help reduce rock strikes.
- 12% smaller body than Mallet DH, with 5mm narrower Q-factor
- Concave CNC aluminum body, steel wings, 12 adjustable traction pins
- Premium internals - Inboard Igus II-glide/outboard Enduro cartridge bearing
- DSS Double Seal System virtually eliminates contamination of internals
- Chamfered edges deflect rocks and grooves add traction when un-clipped
- Aluminum body, Chromoly spindle and Cast Steel wings
- Integrated traction pad technology to optimize cleat engagement and shoe tread interface with pedal
- The left pedal is indicated by a small grooved line around the threads of the spindle
- 4-sided cleat capture for easy entry, 6 degree cleats and hardware included
- Brass cleats and plastic shims included
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Pedal Type: Dual Sided Clipless with Platform
- Cleat Interface: Crank Brothers Brass
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle: CrMo
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 419 g