Crank Brothers Double Shot 3 Pedals
The Crankbrothers Double Shot 3 was designed to impress with its high quality, sophisticated click mechanism, and solid platform.
Crankbrothers game-changing hybrid pedal is now available in a trail-ready version designed for more aggressive riding styles. Featuring adjustable pins for grip, wide q-factor for stability at speed, and durable cast-steel wings; the Double Shot 3 gives riders the option to ride flat or clipped-in on a wide variety of trails and riding conditions.
This Hybrid pedal is flat on one side and clip-in on the other. The flat side features molded traction pads and 8 adjustable pins for grip; the clip-in side has a diamond plate traction area.
- More grip and a wider q-factor than the standard double Doubleshot
- Clip-in on one side and flat on the other, great for around town and on the trail
- Polycarbonate/aluminum body, steel wings, in-molded traction ribs and pins
- Premium bearings with DSS Double Seal System
- Spindle is 5mm wider than standard model - longer spindle than standard Double Shot provides an extra 5mm for better shoe clearance
- 6 degree cleats and hardware included
- The left pedal is indicated by a small grooved line around the threads of the spindle
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
- Pedal Type: Single Side Clipless with Platform
- Cleat Interface: Crank Brothers Brass
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 403 g