CeramicSpeed PF30 Bottom Bracket
The PF30 standard is widely used. To make it compatible with Shimano and other 24mm diameter thru-axle cranks, as well as improve the system, select this bottom bracket.
The package comes with two cups and CeramicSpeed Bearings installed. There are Two Options - Both Standard and Coated Bearings feature super smooth CeramicSpeed Balls and hardened-steel races.
The Coated Bearings have an Additional Feature: a 3-micron thick metallic layer over the races, this addition makes the races smoother and harder, lowering drag and increasing life.
- Save watts and ride faster with guaranteed lowest friction, optimized power transfer, and longest product lifetime
- PF30 Bottom Bracket Standard
- Offered in 24mm for Shimano, FSA, Race Face, etc, and 29mm for SRAM DUB
- Coated: Metallic layer that covers bearing races making them 75% harder than steel. Even lower friction and highly resistant to corrosion
- Standard: Low drag with hardened steel races and ceramic ball bearings
- Model: Choose from Coated or Standard
- Interface: Choose from 24mm or 29mm Spindle
- Shell: PF30
- Width: 68mm
- Color: Black
- 1 Bottom Bracket with Bearings Installed
- 2 Dust Covers
- All Round Grease
- Sticker Sheet
The cups have extended sleeves and join with a center section, reducing the likelihood of creaking and increasing the reliability of the system.
The CeramicSpeed Standard Bearings have only 0.3-.04 watts of frictional drag per set, an average drag reduction of 75% compared to stock bottom brackets. This is the result of great design including hardened-steel races, and CeramicSpeed Balls that are 100% smoother and 15% harder than the ceramic competition. They also last longer.
The CeramicSpeed Coated Bearings last even longer and feature even lower drag. Life increases by 60% and drag drops by 50% compared to our CeramicSpeed Standard Bearings.
All Round Grease is installed in the bearings. It can be replaced for lower drag TT and Track Grease, or higher durability LongLife Grease, which adds a bit of drag but stays in when riding through messy conditions.