CeramicSpeed BBRight Standard Bottom Bracket
BBright for Shimano
BBright is the Cervélo bottom bracket standard, found on most of their frames, save the P5. In order to fit Shimano and FSA Cranks into this oversized shell, this bottom bracket, complete with CeramicSpeed Bearings, needs to be pressed in.
The BBright Bottom Bracket comes with CeramicSpeed Standard Bearings installed. Super smooth, super round CeramicSpeed Balls contained in hardened-steel races.
- Save watts and ride faster with guaranteed lowest friction, optimized power transfer, and longest product lifetime
- BBRight Bottom Bracket Standard
- Offered in 24mm for Shimano, FSA, Race Face, etc, and 29mm for SRAM DUB
* Standard Model: Low drag with hardened steel races and ceramic ball bearings
In The Box
- 1 Bottom Bracket with Bearings Installed
- 2 Dust Covers
- 10mm Syringe of All Round Grease
- Sticker Sheet
- Model: Standard
- Interface: Choose from 24mm or 29mm Spindle
- Shell: BBright
- Width: 79mm
- Color: Black
BBright is similar to BB30, but is wider on the non-drive side. As such, the bottom bracket for running 24mm diameter thru-axle cranks from Shimano, FSA, and others, is unique.
The CeramicSpeed Standard Bearings last at least three times longer than other bearings. Thanks goes to hardened-steel races and CeramicSpeed Balls that are 100% smoother and 15% harder than the ceramic competition. These have a frictional drag of 0.3-0.4 watts per set, which represents an average 75% drag reduction compared to most bb's.
The CeramicSpeed Coated Bearings reduce drag by 50% compared to CeramicSpeed Standard Bearings and an improvement in bearing life of 60%.
The grease that comes installed can be changed. All Round Grease is standard, but can be replaced for lower drag TT and Track Grease, or higher durability LongLife Grease, which adds a bit of drag but stays in when riding through messy conditions.