Cane Creek eeWings Mountain+Stages Titanium Crankset: Brushed Titanium
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Take flight with eeWings from Cane Creek. These titanium cranks are designed to keep up with the rigorous demands of the most aggressive trail and enduro mountain bikers – though they will benefit any rider who puts a premium on durability, stiffness, and weight.
Get all of the strength, durability, and stiffness of Cane Creek's acclaimed eeWings Mountain Titanium Crank, now with the wattage monitoring Stages Power Meter! This pair of eeWings features an integrated Stages Power Meter. The Meter comes pre-installed on the drive-side crank arm. If you're building up your dream rig or just upgrading, these will be the go-to choice.
The eeWings use a 30mm spindle so they will work with BSA73, PF92, PF89.5, external BB30, external PF30, and 392EVO bottom brackets and they are compatible with X-SYNC direct mount chainrings.
- Stages Power Meter comes pre-installed on the drive-side arm
- Titanium arms, spindle and crank bolt are the ultimate in stiffness and durability. In the same weight range as premium carbon cranks but 20-30% stiffer
- Designed to handle the rigorous demands of aggressive trail and enduro riders
- Compatible with SRAM direct mount BB30 chainring options (not included)
- CNC machined 7075 T-6 aluminum bottom bracket preloader
- Bottom Bracket not included
- Manufacturers 10-year limited warranty
Got more questions? Check the eeWing FAQ here.
- Finish: Brushed Titanium / Laser Etched Graphics
- Materials: Butted 3/2.5 Titanium Arms with CNC 6/4 Titanium Spindle
- Speed: 1x
- BCD (Rings): Direct Mount (Separate)
- Arm Length: Choose from 170mm or 175mm
- Preload Adjustment: Cane Creek CNC Machined 7075 T-6 Aluminum
- BB Spindle Interface: 30mm only
- Q-Factor: 176mm
- Chainring: Compatible with SRAM 3-Bolt Direct Mount Chainring Interface
- Weight: 400g (Crank) + 15g (Power Meter)
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 10 Years
PUSH BOUNDARIES, CUT NO CORNERS